Happy New Year to you and yours!
As we welcome not only a new year, but a new decade, we wanted to share with you our 2019 highlights as well as some of our goals for the new year. It’s been a very exciting 12 months here at Bunches and we cannot wait to share the next year with you too.
A little roundup of 2019…
- We introduced our first ever plastic-free range of letterbox blooms and have received lots of lovely feedback
- Bunches celebrated its 30th year of delivering happiness and we threw a party with all our closest suppliers, family and friends
- We teamed up with our friends at Virgin to offer you a new collection of experience day gifts
- Lots of new products have been added, including our florist’s choice range which has been so well received
- Little packets of sunflower seeds were added to your orders over the spring months
In 2020, we are going to…
- Change the material we use for our flower sleeves to paper; these will be both compostable and recyclable
- Include our compostable flower food packets in more of our bouquets, expanding our range of plastic-free gifts
- Keep finding ways to reduce our use of plastic to help us become a more planet-friendly business
- Send out more seed packets as a little extra treat for your loved ones – look out for sweet pea seeds in the next couple of months
- Go back to Malawi to see first-hand how we are helping to make a difference
- Always find new ways to improve, listening to our customers for the best advice
- Continue to deliver happiness with each gift we send
Everything we do here at Bunches is to become the best version of ourselves, becoming more sustainable wherever possible and always listening to you for the best advice.
We would love to hear from you!
Share some of your goals for the New Year with us, simply tag us on Instagram or Facebook using our tags @bunchesuk #bunchesuk, or comment on one of our recent posts.