In our 25 years of experience, over 97% of deliveries arrive the next working day!
General Information For All Orders
- Orders must be placed before 5:30pm Monday to Friday and before 11am Saturday for next day delivery.
- Orders can be taken in advance and stored on our system until the required date.
- An email confirmation will be sent out once the order is successful.
- We do not pass on any personal details and the only information sent out to the recipient with the gift is the personal message card.
- You are able to add delivery instructions to your order, but please bear in mind that these will be adhered to at the discretion of the delivery driver.
- Should the recipient be away at the time of delivery, a card will be left stating attempted delivery and will included details of how to collect or arrange a re-delivery.
- We can only deliver within the UK which includes all of England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland and all of the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
- Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to BFPO addresses, Europe and Dublin and the Rep. of Ireland.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer same day delivery and there are no deliveries on Bank Holidays.
- When ordering please enter the full address including the postcode of the recipient.
We will not be held responsible for items that are not delivered or are delayed due to incorrect details.
Deliveries sent to hospitals, schools, military and business addresses will be delivered to a main reception or mailing room prior to internal distribution. We recommend that orders to such locations be requested for delivery on a weekday and not a Saturday. If you are sending flowers to a hospital, please check in advance that the hospital will allow fresh flowers to be delivered to the wards.
Delivery Details For Flower And Balloon Gifts
- All items include free standard delivery with Royal Mail first class post unless stated otherwise.
- First class post deliveries cannot be tracked, please allow 1-2 working days for delivery.
- We usually despatch flowers one day prior to the delivery date requested.
- Deliveries with first class post can take place up to 6pm Monday - Friday and up to 1pm on a Saturday.
- For an additional fee of £5.99 we offer guaranteed delivery on the day of your choice between 8am and 6pm.
- Flowers delivered with our courier service will need to be signed for by the recipient.
- For an extra £7.99 you can guarantee delivery for before 1pm on the day of your choice.
- Courier delivered items are sent by DPD or Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Delivery Details For Hampers
- Hampers are sent out via courier for next day delivery Monday - Saturday.
- Hampers cannot be delivered on a Sunday.
- Hamper delivery charges start at £4.50.
- The following postcodes will incur an additional charge to the standard delivery rate. Delivery to these postcodes can take up to 48 hours:
- AB, BT, FK, GY, HS, JE, IM, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, PO, TR, ZE.