General Information for All Orders
- Orders must be placed before 5:15pm Monday to Friday and before 10:45am Saturday for next day delivery.
- Orders can be taken in advance and stored on our system until the required date.
- An email confirmation will be sent out once the order is successful.
- We do not pass on any personal details and the only information sent out to the recipient with the gift is the personal message card.
- You are able to add delivery instructions to your order, but please bear in mind that these will be adhered to at the discretion of the delivery driver.
- Should the recipient be away at the time of delivery, a card will be left stating attempted delivery and will included details of how to collect or arrange a re-delivery.
- We can deliver to any postal address in England, Wales, Scotland (including all highlands and islands), the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney and Shetland.
- We are unable to deliver any item to Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland. Due to the new trading relationship between the UK and the EU, we have stopped accepting orders for delivery to Northern Ireland. We are so sorry we are unable to send gifts to your family and friends in Northern Ireland at the moment, however we would like to assure you that we will resume this service if we are able.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer same day delivery and there are no deliveries on Bank Holidays.
- When ordering please enter the full address including the postcode of the recipient.
We will not be held responsible for items that are not delivered or are delayed due to incorrect details.
Deliveries sent to hospitals, schools, military and business addresses will be delivered to a main reception or mailing room prior to internal distribution. We recommend that orders to such locations be requested for delivery on a weekday and not a Saturday. If you are sending flowers to a hospital, please check in advance that the hospital will allow fresh flowers to be delivered to the wards.
Delivery Details for Flowers and Gifts
- All items include free next day delivery with Royal Mail Tracked 24 unless stated otherwise. Orders placed with this delivery option will receive full online tracking. Tracking emails are sent at 8pm the day before your gift is due to be delivered.
- We usually dispatch flowers one day prior to the delivery date requested.
- Deliveries with Royal Mail Tracked 24 can take place up to 6pm Monday - Friday and up to 1pm on a Saturday.
- For an additional fee of £5.99 we offer guaranteed delivery on the day of your choice between 8am and 6pm. Orders placed with this delivery option will receive full online tracking.
- Flowers delivered with our courier service will need to be signed for by the recipient.
- Courier delivered items are sent by DPD or Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Courier Delivery Details for Hampers
- Hampers sent out via courier (DPD / FedEx) are delivered on your chosen date between Monday and Friday. Courier delivered hampers cannot be delivered on Saturdays, Sundays or bank holidays.
- The delivery charge for hampers delivered by tracked courier (DPD / FedEx) starts at £6.50.
- Delivery to the following postcode areas incur an additional fee and can take 2 - 7 working days for delivery:
- AB, BT, FK, G, GY, HS, JE, IM, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, PO, TD, TR, and ZE.
- The Saturday and Sunday delivery service is currently unavailable for the following postcodes:
- DD8 - DD10, SY23 - SY25, SA20, TR12, and TR19.
Royal Mail Delivery Details for Hampers
- Hampers below 2kg in weight can be delivered by Royal Mail.
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 costs £4.50 and takes 2 - 3 working days to arrive.
- Hampers delivered by Royal Mail cannot be delivered on Sundays and bank holidays.