Bunches Florapost Ltd are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction.
If you have any suggestions or comments regarding our flowers please email us at [email protected].
Our Contact Details:Bunches Florapost Ltd
19 Hazelford Way
Registered in England and Wales. Company registration number: 3924234
VAT registration number: 509377820
Data Protection Act registration number Z4831682
All prices include VAT at the relevant rate.
Making A Purchase
This site has been designed to make ordering flowers in the Bunches range as easy and convenient as possible. Simply select your bouquet, click on the 'Place Order' button, proceed to checkout, fill in your details and leave the rest to us. Your beautifully boxed flowers and gifts will be sent by guaranteed courier or Royal Mail Tracked 24 to any address in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland) - 7 days a week.
General Delivery Information For All Orders
- We can deliver to any postal address in England, Wales, Scotland (including all highlands and islands), the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, and Shetland. We are unable to deliver any item to Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
- Please notewe cannot offer same day delivery.
- When ordering please enter the full address including the postcode of the recipient. We will not be held responsible for items that are not delivered due to incorrect details.
- We do not pass on any details and the only information sent with the gift is the personal message card.
- Should the recipient be away at the time of delivery, a card will be left stating attempted delivery and will include details of how to collect them or arrange re-delivery.
- Please note - we do not include a vase with any of our bouquets as standard. Bouquets are pictured in a vase on the website for display purposes, but a vase is not shipped with any bouquet unless one is added as an optional extra in the checkout.
- Flowers sent to hospitals, schools, military, and business addresses will be delivered to a main reception or mailing room prior to internal distribution. We recommend that orders to such locations be requested for delivery on a weekday and not Saturday.
- Unfortunately we are unable to deliver on Bank Holidays.
- Sunday delivery is available using Royal Mail Tracked 24 for an additional charge of £2.
Delivery Information For Flower Gifts
- All items include delivery by Royal Mail Tracked 24 unless stated otherwise.
- We usually dispatch flowers one day prior to the delivery date requested.
- As we deliver by Royal Mail Tracked 24 we cannot deliver on Bank Holidays.
- Deliveries can take place up to 6pm Monday to Sunday.
Optional Courier Delivery Details
- For an additional fee of £5.99 we offer a guaranteed delivery on the day of your choice between 8:00am and 6:00pm.
- Flowers delivered by this service will need to be signed for by the recipient.
Credit Card Security
Bunches Florapost accept payment from all major credit and debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Switch/Maestro, American Express, Visa Electron, Delta, Eurocard, and JCB. We also accept payment by PayPal, Google Pay, and Apple Pay.
This site uses Braintree (PayPal) and Stripe for online credit card transactions. These are the most popular online payment systems in the UK. All payment information is transmitted in secure mode and is encrypted using the highest levels of online security encryption available. Credit card details are captured within the systems of the payment providers, and no card details are stored on your computer or computers belonging to Bunches Florapost. When your order has been placed, you will receive an email from Bunches to confirm the payment has been successful.
In the unlikely event of supply difficulties, Bunches Florapost Ltd reserves the right to substitute any product with any other type of equal quality and value.
Returns Policy and Cancellation Rights
19 Hazelford Way
- If you have cause for complaint this must be received within 14 days after dispatch. Please note we cannot guarantee an exact delivery date on flowers dispatched by first class post.
- Our customer support phone lines are open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). This may be extended during busy periods such as around Mother's Day and Christmas.
- All calls are charged at the national rate.
- We aim to respond to customer service matters within one working day and resolve all complaints within three working days. Calls may be monitored for training purposes and to maintain our high level of quality service.
In accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations (2013) you may also cancel your order at any time without reason, within 14 working days of delivery. Should you wish to cancel your order and receive a refund, you must confirm this in writing within 14 working days of receipt and return the packaged item to us at the address given above.
The item(s) must be returned to us unused and in as new condition. You will be liable for all postage costs incurred as a result of returning an item to us. We cannot issue a refund until we have received the goods. We recommend you obtain proof of posting when you return any goods to us.
Please note this policy excludes all our flower products as these are perishable goods and exempt from this legislation. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Bunches Florapost Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bunches Florapost Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bunches Florapost Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
SSAFA, the Armed Forces Charity
For those customers who visit Bunches.co.uk via SSAFA, the Armed Forces Charity website, Bunches Florapost Ltd will donate 12% of the order total to SSAFA in support of the charity.